- Ticketek Pty Ltd (Ticketek) has been contracted by the Australian Government Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) to provide attendance pass services for the 2016 Centenary Services (the 2016 Commemoration(s)).
- All of the information that you provide to Ticketek, as the collector of the information, will be passed on to DVA, which is responsible for organising the 2016 Commemoration(s).
- Ticketek and its related entities will not, in any way, use the information you provide for marketing purposes.
- Ticketek is collecting your information solely for the purposes of determining your eligibility to receive an attendance pass and, if you are successful, issuing you with an attendance pass.
- DVA requires the information for the following purposes:
- To confirm your eligibility to receive an attendance pass for the 2016 Commemoration(s) and your compliance with the allocation rules.
- To provide to you information about your attendance pass should you receive one.
- If you receive an attendance pass, to check on an ongoing basis whether you comply with the terms and conditions applicable to the attendance pass or whether there are any circumstances which might lead to your attendance pass being cancelled.
- To manage and assist with your attendance at the 2016 Commemoration(s), for example to organise mobility assistance if required, should you be allocated an attendance pass.
- To prepare statistical information for cultural and historical purposes. Statistical information unique to you, like your name and address, will not be reported or used.
- In order to carry out these purposes, DVA may disclose your information to relevant Federal or State government agencies, including law enforcement and security agencies. For example, DVA may disclose your information to Federal and State Police for a security or police check. DVA may also disclose your information to French law enforcement and security agencies.
- You are under no obligation to provide the information requested or to consent to its disclosure, but you will not be able to receive an attendance pass if you do not do so.
- Your information will be stored by DVA and will be destroyed in due course in accordance with the Archives Act 1983 (Cth).
DVA’s contact details are as follows:
Or write to:
- Telephone: 133 254
- Regional Callers: 1800 555 254
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
GPO Box 9998
CANBERRA ACT 2601